43 x 43 cm
(Radiography and Fluoroscopy)
- Dynamic detector for Diagnosis & Surgery
- Outstanding performance for accurate and fast diagnosis
- Supporting optimized RF driver mode for RF application
- No Image lag at high speed
- Accurate dianosis at High DQE & SNR
(Increased DQE up to 80%, Increased SNR up to 25%)
- Enables get good Image quality at reduced dose more than 30%
Fast Frame Rate
Large Active Area
- Large active area (17x17 inch)
- Fast frame rate max. 15fps by 5Giga Ethernet
CsI / GOS
|Total Pixel Matrix (Pixels)||
3072 x 3072 (@1x1)
|Active Area (mm)||
430.1 x 430.1
|Pixel Pitch (㎛)||
|Frame Rate (fps)||
(6/15) / 9 (@1x1)
|Energy Range (kVp)||
40 ~ 150
|A/D Conversion (bits)||
14 / 16
GigE / 5 GigE / C-link
470 x 470 x 50
- This product is medical device, and users must carefully read and follow the safety instructions before operating it.
- Product design and specifications are subject to change without prior notice to improve product performance.
- Downloads are only supported for customers who have filled out information.
- The image quality level may vary depending on the product usage environment.
- Intuitive GUI image acquisition software
- Improved workflow by advanced Image processing
- Easy observation for bones and microstructures
- No grid anti scatter algorithm by GridON
- Innovative x-ray Image processing for medical
- An image viewer specialized for fluoroscopy
- Image solution which is customized for fast X-ray image acquisition
- Can support continuous X-ray shooting mode.