43 x 43 cm
- Easy upgrade without any modification to x-ray equipment
- 15mm thickness as traditional film screen existing cassette
- 127/140㎛ Pixel Size for High-Resolution Images
- High sensitivity without loss of radiation
- Full field of view (43cm x 43cm)
- Image preview time ≤ 2 sec
CsI / GOS
|Total Pixel Matrix (Pixels)||
127 : 3328 x 3328
|Active Area (mm)||
127 : 422.7 x 422.7
|Pixel Pitch (㎛)||
127 / 140
|Frame Rate (fps)||
|Energy Range (kVp)||
40 ~ 150
127 : 3.9
|A/D Conversion (bits)||
14 / 16
460 x 460 x 15.5
- This product is medical device, and users must carefully read and follow the safety instructions before operating it.
- Product design and specifications are subject to change without prior notice to improve product performance.
- Downloads are only supported for customers who have filled out information.
- The image quality level may vary depending on the product usage environment.
- Intuitive GUI image acquisition software
- Improved workflow by advanced Image processing
- Easy observation for bones and microstructures
- No grid anti scatter algorithm by GridON
- Innovative x-ray Image processing for medical