23 x 23 cm
- Compact design for space utilization and mobility efficiency (6x6 / 9x9 inch)
- High DQE
- High sensitivity with less noise
- Enables get good Image quality at reduced dose more than 30%
- Excellent contrast characteristics at dense, thick objects.
- High frame rate (max. 30 fps)
- High & Quick diagnostic accuracy
|Total Pixel Matrix (Pixels)||
1120 x 1120 (@1x1)
|Active Area (mm)||
201.6 x 201.6
|Pixel Pitch (㎛)||
|Frame Rate (fps)||
|Energy Range (kVp)||
40 ~ 160
180 : 2.7
|A/D Conversion (bits)||
14 / 16
GigE / C-link
245 x 245 x 55
- This product is medical device, and users must carefully read and follow the safety instructions before operating it.
- Product design and specifications are subject to change without prior notice to improve product performance.
- Downloads are only supported for customers who have filled out information.
- The image quality level may vary depending on the product usage environment.
- Intuitive GUI image acquisition software
- Improved workflow by advanced Image processing
- Easy observation for bones and microstructures
- No grid anti scatter algorithm by GridON
- Innovative x-ray Image processing for medical
- An image viewer specialized for fluoroscopy
- Image solution which is customized for fast X-ray image acquisition
- Can support continuous X-ray shooting mode.